If we make changes to this policy, we will notify you by updating this statement on our website. It is important for us that you feel safe and trust how we handle your personal information. Therefore, we want you to know how we collect, process and share the data we save. We never sell your personal information to other companies.
Information we collect
We may collect data about how our visitors use and browse our website. The purpose of collecting this data is to enable us to develop our website to meet our visitors’ needs based on usage, to provide the best possible user experience.
Several of the features we use on our website depend on the fact that we store cookies. We save cookies for 24 months, but you can delete these yourself by following instructions on how to delete cookies in your browser. We also collect information from the IP address the visitor uses for the purpose of conducting statistics and analysis to adjust content so that it’s more relevant to the visitor.
- Traffic analysis. This gives us knowledge about how our site is used and helps us improve its navigation, content and offers.
- Social Media. These cookies allow you to use social media features like “Like” on Facebook or Tweets, as well as other updates or messages directly from our site.
Here is a list of the services we use to perform analysis and statistics: Hotjar, Cloudflare, Addthis, Facebook, Google, Hubspot.
In order for us to process the information we receive via forms, we need to save personal data. As personal data is voluntarily filled in and sent to us, consent is given to the handling of this personal data. We will not handle personal data beyond what is required to fulfill the purpose of the filled in form. Personal data is deleted at the request of the person who owns the data or person with proxy.
Attached files in forms
When you attach documents containing personal data, you consent to us having this information.
The information we save
We save all information that you fill in when submitting a form on our website. This could be information such as; email address, name, phone number and address. Please keep in mind that all the information you enter in a form is saved.
What is the data used for and how long do we store it?
We use the data for statistical purposes, which enables us to undertake important functionality changes on the website to improve your browsing experience with us and our services to you. We may already send newsletters, but if you do not wish to receive these, then you can unsubscribe in the newsletter email you receive. For any other questions about personal data or information you receive, please contact us via Contact section of our website.
- Website visit; up to two years
- Forms; for an indefinite period or until the person who owns the information contact us and requests that the data should be deleted.
- Attached files sent via forms: for an indefinite period or until the person who owns the information contact us and requests that the data should be deleted.
- Newsletters: for an indefinite period or until the person who owns the data unregisters their subscription.
What information do we share with others?
In order to share news that is relevant in our industry and present our offers, we will send out our newsletters to people who have chosen to receive them. In order to send out these newsletters, we save email addresses for our subscribers. We are responsible for your personal data and our supplier MailChimp is an assistant in using and saving this personal data. Our subscribers can at any time disable their subscription using the disabling link in the newsletter.
When you visit our website, we may send you a cookie. Cookies are small files of letters and numbers that are downloaded onto your computer or mobile or other handheld device when you access certain websites. Cookies allow the webpage provider to recognize your device the next time you visit that webpage, provide you with access to certain functions on the webpage and/or register your surf patterns. Some of the functions they help your browser with are navigating through the website by allowing you to log in automatically or remembering settings you selected during earlier visits. Cookies do not harm your computer.
How you can control cookies
- Technical purposes essential for the operation of this website, such as keeping track of your current session and enabling you to proceed to any next steps on the website
- To distinguish you from other users of this website, so we can personalize your experience by making this website more relevant to your interests and so we can remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the country you are in) when you return to visit this website
- To collect statistical information about how visitors, use this website, so we can improve the way this website works and measure the success of competitions and campaigns
Session Cookies These cookies only last for the duration of your visit to our website. Session cookies are used to help improve your experience and to support key activities that visitors want to undertake on a website. These cookies are essential to enable browsing around a website and use its features. Without these cookies, services like shopping baskets and e-billing cannot be provided.
These cookies collect information about how visitors use websites such as which pages are most visited. This data may be used to help optimize websites and make them easier for visitors to navigate.
These cookies allow websites to remember choices made while browsing. For example, your geographic location could be stored in a cookie to ensure that a website is localized for your area Cookies may also be used to keep track of what featured products or videos have been viewed to avoid them being shown to the same visitor too many times.
If you do not want to share your information with us
If you do not want to share your personal information, you can choose not to save cookies by updating the settings in your browser. When it comes to personal information linked to forms or newsletters, you can choose not to fill in their information, or use the pseudonym.